Slider

HELLO AGAIN

[Haul] Mini MAC Weekend Haul 15/02/14

Sunday 16 February 2014


em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger


This weekend I made a trip to Mac to pick up some concealer as I'd run out, which is never a good thing. Even more so when you have to go to a wedding the next day and want to look your best throughout it, without re-applying. The Studio Finish concealer is my HG concealer, and during the past two days without it I've noticed how much it actually covers under my eyes and any blemishes... I can't live without it!

I also had 4x empty Studio Fix Foundation bottles and 2x Studio Finish Concealer tubs to take back to the store for the Back 2 Mac program. I really like how Mac is encouraging people to recycle and bring your empties back and in exchange you receive a Lipstick of your choice for free!

em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger


 Here's what I picked up altogether... the grand total of this mini haul was £27.00 or $45.00!


The Products


MAC Matte Lipstick in Pink Plaid
Cost  - £0!! 

I had this lipstick for free as part of the Back 2 Mac program. I'd be after it for a while as I love this shade. When I tried picking it up from Mac in Spitalfields, they didn't have it in stock, so i'm pleased I managed to pick it up from the Covent Garden Store.



Mac Lip Pencil- Hip n Happy
Cost - £12.00
A new lipstick needs a new lip pencil! I got this one to go perfectly with my Pink Plaid.



Mac Studio Finish Concealer - NC15
Price - £15.00

My HG Concealer. I swear by this for under my eyes and blemish cover. Can't live without it.
  



Bonus Sample!
Mac Studio Moisture Tint - Light

So i've been thinking about getting a new base product to wear on weekends, or when I might not need such a full coverage. I like the idea of using a tinted moisturiser as a base and then covering up any blemishes I may have with my Studio Fix concealer. I'm looking forward to trying this out!


em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Bonus Sample!
 Mac Prep & Prime BB Beauty Balm - Extra Light

I've heard so many good things about BB creams! I am yet to try one, so thought i'd start off with one from Mac. I'll compare this in terms of coverage to the tinted moisturiser to really see the difference between the two products.


I'm really looking forward to testing these products and creating looks using them!
I'll be back with pics and swatches soon!



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuban brides take everything lightly. If you have ever been to Cuba, you are familiar with the atmosphere of the cuban brides island. Nobody is in a hurry. Nobody fusses. A relaxed and happy woman is next to a happy man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Featuring topic of Studio Finish concealer is my HG concealer, and during the past two days without it I've noticed how much it actually covers under my eyes and any blemishes, which is so perfect and reliable as well, but there are also reactive and highly motivating dissertation writing services available in throughout London city respectively.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate all your efforts that you put in sharing all the basic details about the Mac products. This will really help all of us in the future. Truly rarely can i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail within the head. I appreciate your post and I am really pleased to read this blog posts which consists of lots of valuable information.Are you looking for Tafe Assignment Help? We guarantee that our top writers provide you the plagiarism free content. We are academic assistance service provider with A++ guarantee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fantastic mini MAC haul! Your choices are impeccable, and I can't help but feel a tad bit envious of your collection. The shades you've picked out seem perfect for creating versatile looks, whether it's for a casual day out or a glamorous evening affair. And let's not forget the impeccable packaging MAC always delivers. Speaking of which, if anyone needs a hand in mastering makeup techniques with these MAC goodies, don't hesitate totake my class for me in USA. I'm sure we can all learn a thing or two about enhancing our beauty game. Keep slaying those looks!

    ReplyDelete