Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Searching for the perfect pair of false eyelashes. #1

Friday 21 February 2014



False eyelashes, katie perry oh honey

I love false lashes. Love them. They can transform a look in seconds and add that extra bit of oomph right where you need it. I find it hard to chose the right lashes that don't swamp my hooded eyes, and make me look quite frankly ridiculous. There are so so many brands of lashes that are popping up constantly! All different types, styles and even materials.

 I find it hard to get the right lashes for my face with my pale skin, bleach blonde hair and blue eyes.  

I'm after a pair of HG lashes that don't break the bank & don't look like slugs on my face. 

Today i'm trying out the Katie Perry, Oh Honey! Lashes.

£5.95




I chose these because they had a full natural look without appearing too heavy and dark for my face. 



I applied the lashes with the glue supplied in the box. My first thought after putting them on was.. ermm... maybe I should have trimmed them down. They're a little bit too wide for my eyes. I think if I had trimmed maybe 2/3 ml off they would fit better and look plenty more natural. 

What I like about these is that they have that floaty wispie vibe I love going on. They feel light to wear and certainly aren't weighing my eyes down.  

What I don't like is, they are far too wide. I'm lazy, I don't really have much patience for cutting down lashes, and I always get them wrong. They never look even and I end up getting them muddled up with which chopped lash goes on which eye and having to take them off again. I also don't like the length of the lashes in the inside corner of the eye. These just don't seem right, as the inner corner lashes are too long for my pea sized eyes.




My final verdict for these lashes is a simple, meh. They're just okay. Nothing sensational, not life changing in the slightest and i'm certainly not going to run out and buy 20x pairs of them. However, if I wanted to dress up a little and glam up without having to buy lashes? I'd probably wear grab my Katie Perry Oh Honey! lashes from the drawer and wear them.

I'd love to hear what your favourite lashes are to wear, so let me know in the comments!


6 comments:

  1. What products do you have on your lips in these photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that...
    high definition brows

    ReplyDelete
  3. False Eyelashes Market Information by Type, Raw Material and Production.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!



    ReplyDelete
  5. The False Eyelashes market report provides a detailed analysis of global market size, regional and country-level market size, segmentation market growth, market share, competitive Landscape, sales analysis, impact of domestic and global market players, value chain optimization, trade regulations, recent developments, opportunities analysis, strategic market growth analysis, product launches, area marketplace expanding, and technological innovations.
    False Eyelashes Market 2021 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026

    ReplyDelete